BOUTIQUE STORE ASSISTANT, HAMPTON VIC
A curated edit of lifestyle wardrobe foundations. Supreme in quality and produced in limited quantities. We are timeless, with purpose, creating seasonless pieces that look and feel good.
- Hampton, VIC
- Assistant - Store (Retail)
We are looking for an energetic and hardworking individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and has a proven track record in sales. We are open to all industries & customer service backgrounds, NOT just fashion!
What we are looking for:
- Proven ability to be able to provide outstanding customer service
- A passion for achieving sales targets and supporting brand initiatives
- Experience working in a retail store environment
- Maintaining excellent Boutique visual merchandising standards and cleanliness
- Confident computer and POS skills with a sound understanding of store operational systems
- Approx. 10-15 hrs per week with flexibility to work weekends
In return for your commitment:
- A competitive and flexible salary on offer
- One-on-one coaching and mentoring
- Generous employee discounts
- Clothing allowance and staff wardrobe
- Career development opportunities
Apply now. Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!