15% OFF SIGN UP OFFER
- Offer valid for all new subscribers, on their first online order.
- Promotion code is required at checkout to redeem the discount. Code will be shared with new subscribers upon signup.
- Discount offer applies to first order only and cannot be used in conjunction with other full price discount offers.
- Limit of one use per customer.
- This offer is not retroactive and cannot be redeemed against orders placed prior to this promotion commencing.
- The offer is subject to our Shipping, Returns and Privacy Policies.
- Delivery costs are charged in addition to the order total and will be clearly marked at checkout. Delivery costs will not be refunded or credited unless required under any applicable law.
- We will send any purchased products to you using third party freight and delivery companies (such as Australia Post and/or other courier services). If we make any representation in relation to the time of delivery, such representation is an estimate only and, to the extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you for any delay in delivery.
- We are also not liable to you, to the extent permitted by law, in relation to any lost, incomplete or erroneous deliveries where you have failed to provide us with accurate details and/or failed to update your details (including your name, email and/or delivery address). Information on shipping and deliveries can be found on the Shipping page of the website.
- Orders shipped internationally may be subject to Customs and Import Duty fees in the destination country. JACANDMOOKI is not responsible for duties and taxes on international orders.
- Please contact your local customs office to confirm fees and information regarding import taxes prior to placing an order.
- If you have any questions regarding international orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note, online orders are not processed on Australian public holidays or over the weekends.
WIN $500 WARDROBE GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sign up today for a chance to WIN a $500 Voucher. Free, simple and easy sign up.
Game of Chance.
• Complete form via Meta advertising or sign up via mailing list between the dates of 16th February 2024 to 16th March 2024
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
2. Entry is only open to Australian Residents. Entrants must sign up to the
JACANDMOOKI database to enter.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
8. Promotion opens 16th February 2024 and ends at the close of business on 16th March 2024.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Total value of prize is $500 online voucher
- 1 x $500 online voucher for the Australian winner, redeemable on full price products at jacandmooki.com
11. The Major Prize has been sourced by JACANDMOOKI
12. Prize is NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-
REPLACEABLE/NON-UPGRADEABLE and cannot be redeemed for cash. Only available online.
13. The major prize winners will be notified by email on 18th March 2024.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
15. If the prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Total prize pool value is up to $500 online store voucher
17. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or(f) use of a prize.
23. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
24. Please note that entry into this competition is deemed automatic consent to be added to JACANDMOOKI database.
25. In the instance where the original winner doesn’t claim the prize then a redraw will take place, the redraw winner will be notified by email.
26. The re draw will take place on 20th March 2024.
27. The Promoter is JACANDMOOKI